[Scons-users] About contributing to your project

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Nov 7 06:43:38 EST 2022

Michael,

Do you have specific examples of parts of the SCons documentation which is
out of date?

Generally the only time we refer folks to different docs would be when they
are looking at the manpage and the users guide would be a better resource
or vice versa, or as Mats said when a user is looking an old version which
they found via google or via  link from some other project and we refer
them to the current version (or in some cases if they are using an older
version of SCons, to the correct docs for that version).
-Bill