[Scons-users] About contributing to your project

Michael Potter pottmi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:18:33 EST 2022

"they are looking at the manpage and the users guide would be a better"

That is ringing a bell.

Maybe the solution is to cross link them?

I will probably work on scons again sometime in the spring of 2023.   I am
trying to add COBOL support.

There is a group trying to add COBOL as a first class language in the gcc
tool chain and this would be my contribution.  (note, the new gCOBOL <>
GnuCOBOL.   they are different products.  GnuCOBOL is a transpiler (COBOL
-> C).