[Scons-users] Bundles as targets

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Oct 7 13:21:24 EDT 2020

I'd use a variant dir and have different target dirs for debug/release/ and
possibly by version.
This would avoid that problem.
Also if you have specifica Alias()'s for building a package, you can check
for that in COMMAND_LINE_TARGETS and clean that directory explicitly in
your SConstruct via Execute(...)

As far as passing around a bundle of files, remember that all Builder()'s
return a nodelist.
-Bil