[Scons-users] SCons documentation and google

Max Vilimpoc max at vilimpoc.org
Wed Jun 17 06:59:36 EDT 2020

One way to do it I believe is to set the latest documentation pages as
the canonical reference, using <link> tags in the 0.97, 1.2, and 2.3.4
pages, pointing them to the 3.1.2 documentation.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/139066?hl=en

This tells the crawler which page it should consider definitive for a
certain search topic.