[Scons-users] SCons documentation and google

Julien Pommier pommier at pianoteq.com
Wed Jun 17 04:46:24 EDT 2020

Hi,

This is a minor issue, but every time I make some scons-related query in google, the matches on the scons official website documentation happen to be for random versions of scons, for example the first google answer points to scons 0.97 , the second to scons 1.2 and the third to scons 2.3.4 — I’m not sure what is the best practice for handling that , but I guess even banning all non-latest docs in the robots.txt would be better than the current situation !