[Scons-users] VB: SCons fails to build

Kristian Kinderlöv Kristian.Kinderlov at husqvarnagroup.com
Wed Oct 10 07:41:49 EDT 2018

Hi,

I've attached an example. Extract the file with "tar -zxvf my_project.tar.gz" and  "cd" to my_project.

Now you build with:
./build/scons_wrapper.sh CONFIG=config/config-posix-debug.cfg TOOLCHAIN=posix-gcc hello

Answer from the question below:
Default in ubuntu the "sh" points to dash:
ll /bin/sh
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 Oct  3 09:49 /bin/sh -> /bin/dash*

(I tried also to changed "sh" to point to bash instead but that gave the same problem)

Br
Kristian