[Scons-users] SWIG emitter patch

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun Jan 21 15:51:40 EST 2018

Evgenii,

Take a look at this page:
https://github.com/SCons/scons/wiki/GitWorkflows

It has some basic instructions on how to submit a patch as a pull requests.

And:
https://github.com/SCons/scons/wiki/TestingMethodology
On testing.
Note, that you can likely look at the tests in : test/SWIG/ for some
examples.

Please don't hesitate to ask for help here or in our IRC channel #scons on
freenode.net
(there's a web base chat at :http://webchat.freenode.net/ )

Thanks,
Bill