[Scons-users] scons making a package in a sub directory

Jason Currey jpcurrey at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 06:11:38 EST 2018

I have recently setup an scons build plan building a number of custom projects in sub-directories with a single SConstruct with a common environment at the top level. I want to build rpm(s) at the lower levels. I have read a number of posts that indicate this doesn't work. It seems this problem has been around for a while but I havent found anything indicating a PR has been raised or is near completion or even if there might be a branch that has yet to been merged.

If anyone has any helpful information that might assist it would be appreciated.