[Scons-users] SWIG emitter patch

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sun Jan 21 11:32:35 EST 2018

On 01/21/2018 12:46 AM, E.Z. Evgenii wrote:
> I can file a bug report, with this code piece, if that's what you mean.
>
> I am new here and don't know what pull request is.
>
> I also haven't tried the test set up. I suppose I could write a test for this, but it would take time to learn, and I don't have much spare time.
>
> I should write a unit test for my patch anyway...
>
> Evgenii

a pull request means you leave a request on the github project page for
your change to be merged (from a branch somewhere where it is already
integrated).  explaining the full mechanism is beyond a message here.
when you submit a pull requests, the tests will be automatically run, so
this helps the maintainers evaluate the correctness of the change/test
change.