[Scons-users] VS2017 and Python 3

Dean Glazeski dnglaze at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:12:26 EDT 2017

I'd be willing to update my pull request to use vswhere if that's the
direction SCons wants to go.  I don't think it makes sense to have both the
COM lookup functionality and the vswhere lookup, but I'm new to
contributing to SCons.

I'll leave the VS2017 Python 2 release question to some one else.

// Dean