[Scons-users] SCons and D

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Jun 8 10:27:53 EDT 2017

It seems I am on a bit of a roll getting changesets relating to D
support for SCons into an appropriate state so that they get merged
into the mainline SCons repository. So maybe now is a time to get any
"pet peeves" with D support in SCons fixed.

For myself, I am currently working on a new tool "dub" to handle
getting dependencies from the Dub repository. It works for unit_testing
in my D projects, but I need to write some proper SCons tests before
submitting a pull request to the SCons mainline.

Anyone wanting to try the dub tool now will need to use dub.py from my
SCons_D_Experiments Git repository on BitBucket or GitHub.

(The dmd, ldc, and gdc tools in that repository are just mirrors of
what is in the mainline Mercurial repository on BitBucket, unless some
experiments rather than bug fixes are needed.)

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk