[Scons-users] scons-local-2.5.1 build and clean shows random failure

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Jul 25 11:01:44 EDT 2017

I need a taskmaster trace file from a failing build.
A trace from a build which doesn't fail doesn't show the issue.

By default all directories depend on file in that directory.

Try adding the following to this line:

desc = desc + \
    "  Internal Error: no cycle found for node %s (%s) in state %s\n" %  \
    (node, repr(node), StateString[node.get_state()])

+ [n.get_abspath() for n in self.pending_children] + nclist

Hopefully that should give useful info about the issue.

-Bill