[Scons-users] My dependency tree is incorrect, I want to depends on IDL generation

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:30:35 EST 2016

I just want to make sure I understand what you say :

>You're emitter is dropping the passed in targets, this may be the cause of
>your issue.
Are you talking about the emitter of my custom builder, or the
_create_target() from my SConscript?  _create_target() looks like an
emitter, but it doesn't.

>You example is just far too many lines at this point.
>Make it one file, demonstrate with a single input file, then provide those
>two files back...
You propose me to create a more simple exemple, with only one IDL file, and
one cpp/h ?

>It looks like you basically have an emitter in your SConstruct and in your
>builder definition.
You see this within the tree?  My SConstruct looks straightforward, but I
might be wrong.