[Scons-users] My dependency tree is incorrect, I want to depends on IDL generation

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Nov 9 12:56:16 EST 2016

You're emitter is dropping the passed in targets, this may be the cause of
your issue.

You example is just far too many lines at this point.
Make it one file, demonstrate with a single input file, then provide those
two files back...

It looks like you basically have an emitter in your SConstruct and in your
builder definition.

-Bill

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Pierre-Luc Boily <pierreluc.boily at gmail.com