[Scons-users] My dependency tree is incorrect, I want to depends on IDL generation

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Nov 9 15:54:11 EST 2016

def _emit_generate_headers_in_link(target, source, env):
    headerFiles = []
    for src in source:
        #env['ENV']['LINKDEST'] contains the path to the link folder, sent
from the sconscript files.
        headerFiles.append(os.path.join(env['ENV']['LINKDEST'], os.path.
basename(str(src))))
    return headerFiles, source

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Pierre-Luc Boily <pierreluc.boily at gmail.com