[Scons-users] Asciidoc sample chapter (was Re: Asidoc sample chapter)

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Jan 11 13:56:53 EST 2016

How does the speed of AsciiDoc and AsciiDoctor compare to the existing
docbook toolchain?
If a python solution is on par with docbook, then that'd be good enough for
me.
If it's much slower then a ruby based (or any other language based for that
matter) would be worth considering.

All this, of course, presumes that it could be made to produce similar docs
including the scons examples as Dirk has noted in another email thread.

-Bill