[Scons-users] Builder or Action bug Scons v2.3.0

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Jan 21 15:35:36 EST 2016

Hi Dan,

I tried to figure out what you're actually trying to do...and it looks as if SCons has pretty much everything you need in the hopper
already. Please have a glance at the attached version of your ProC Tool/Builder...it's untested but should show you how it can be done.

Your feedback and further questions are welcome!

P.S.: If the Tool should finally work, please consider making it publicly available on our ToolsIndex page
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/ToolsIndex . Thank you!