[Scons-users] Need clarifications about --implicit-deps-unchanged

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:53:47 EST 2016

Thanks about --interactive information.  I did not know!  This one is really
a killer.  Honestly, 90% of our work (if not more) is interactive mode.
Adding completely new modules is really rare.  Anyway, this mode will help
convince even more people to switch from make to scons.

I guess when adding a new .h file, I need to exit from interactive mode?

Also, I tried SCons.Defaults.DefaultEnvironment(tools = []) and it doesn't
make any difference.

thx a lot for your help