[Scons-users] SCons popularity

Paweł Tomulik ptomulik at meil.pw.edu.pl
Sat Jun 13 09:58:41 EDT 2015

Hi,

thanks for info, I didn't know about this (I didn't know too much about
Parts in fact, except there is such project). I let myself to skim
through Parts' user guide. There are variables such as INSTALL_ROOT,
INSTALL_BIN, which control installation process. Did you mean these
ones? Do they have corresponding command line options/variables?

Pawel Tomulik