[Scons-users] SCons popularity

Vasily just.one.man at yandex.ru
Sat Jun 13 10:44:34 EDT 2015

Yes, I was talking about those. I believe you can override their default
values by passing them as arguments, like
$ scons all INSTALL_ROOT=some-path

That would need some testing, though - I did not try setting it to a
directory *not* under SConstruct's directory.

Thanks,
Vasily
13 июня 2015 г. 16:58 пользователь "Paweł Tomulik" <ptomulik at meil.pw.edu.pl>