[Scons-users] Removing object files

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun Jul 12 06:44:27 EDT 2015

Christopher,

On 12.07.2015 11:16, Christopher Dimech wrote:
> I have many programs being build under the same directory tree.
>
> For example, I would be running scons to build a test for susa only.
> Or I am creating another test  for interval that is part of the meidum
> set of functionality.
>
> I might only want to perform a clean for the current test, leaving the
> rest intact.

as I tried to hint at with the example command

>>   scons -c build

you can always explicitly specify the single targets that you care about in a build run. If you then add a "-c" only those targets
get cleaned, and not the whole build tree. Combined with defining proper Alias()es for the single "packages" that you create, this
should be what you want I suppose?