[Scons-users] Removing object files

Christopher Dimech dimech.christopher at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 05:16:40 EDT 2015

I have many programs being build under the same directory tree.

For example, I would be running scons to build a test for susa only.
Or I am creating another test  for interval that is part of the meidum
set of functionality.

I might only want to perform a clean for the current test, leaving the
rest intact.

On 12 July 2015 at 09:29, Dirk Bächle <tshortik at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
>
> On 12.07.2015 00:40, Christopher Dimech wrote:
>>
>> I have written the following scons file and want to have the ability
>> to delete the object files with a sort of clean option.
>>
>> [...]
>

> and what's the problem that keeps you from using a simple
>
>   scons -c
>
> or (perhaps required for your special case):
>
>   scons -c build
>
> ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dirk