[Scons-users] scons 64bit Windows installer questions

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Jan 13 14:55:56 EST 2015

On 13.01.2015 20:40, Thomas Berg wrote:

> [...]
>

> Some of the mentioned optional packages (such as epydoc) are not easily available for the 64 bit python on Windows, but I don't
> really need the documentation to be built.

But the documentation is part of a "full" build actually. There is PR #204, trying to cut down the package restrictions a bit under
Windows...so this might get things working for you, once it's properly integrated.
Apart from that, to my knowledge the complete packaging process was always Linux-only...and recalling the required packages for the
previous documentation toolchain (jw, sgml, ...) I find it hard to believe that anyone got this ever working under Windows. ;)