[Scons-users] feature request

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Dec 24 01:01:56 EST 2015

Stefan,

If you are asking if SCons has a predefined set of compiler flags for
multi-threaded, optimized,etc, then the answer is no.

If you are asking if it is possible to setup such a system with the
appropriate flags for each possible compiler/platform, then the answer is
yes and many have done this before.

There are many open source projects using SCons to build many flavors on
many platforms with the same SCons scripts.

-Bill