[Scons-users] Previous build information lost with ProtoBuilder/Gch interaction

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:33:15 EDT 2015

Carl,

Without making a test case and working though it myself, I can only think
of one other issue.

Make sure you are using the SCons behavior-specific environment variables
(IE. the variables in the generate function like PROTOCOUTDIR) whenever
possible rather than skipping straight to PROTOCFLAGS because those
variables have importance to SCons setup (otherwise they wouldn't be
required).

V/R,
William