[Scons-users] Previous build information lost with ProtoBuilder/Gch interaction

Carl Cerecke carl.cerecke at compacsort.com
Tue Aug 4 20:33:11 EDT 2015

On 5 August 2015 at 11:25, William Blevins <wblevins001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've used the protoc builder before.  The emitter doesn't always behave
> correctly, so I end up with dependency graphs changing between runs.

I had checked the return values from the ProtocEmitter and they seem
reliably sane to me.
For my example code it returns
(['tester.pb.cc','tester.pb.h'],'tester.proto') which seems like the
right answer.
Trouble is, for some reason, when using a variant_dir, the .h file
gets left out, (or put somewhere else and then also forgetting its
dependency on tester.proto)

--
Carl Cerecke
Senior Software Developer