[Scons-users] Wiki not working

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Dec 9 13:57:10 EST 2014

Dirk,

The real problem is that this particular wiki spikes the CPU usage on our
free server and if it stays too long too high cpu, they shut it down. Then
we need to figure out if it was hacked (again) and if not convince them
that it's safe to put back online.

The approveChanges is (unfortunately since it would be easier to solve as
you suggest) a secondary issue.

The options are:
a) migrate to other wiki software (which we manage and run on same server,
possibly open to the same problem)
b) migrate to some other hosted solution (wiki on bitbucket, or other)

I'm heavily favoring b, as keeping said software secure and up to date is
really a waste of all/any of our time at this point. Better to spend that
time on SCons or other infrastructure.

Thoughts?

-Bill