[Scons-users] Wiki not working

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Dec 9 13:46:20 EST 2014

Hi Gary,

On 09.12.2014 14:32, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
> Sorry, Peter -- we get a lot of wiki spam, and all of it ends up in
> the approval queue.  It's hard for us to figure out what's a real
> change.  I think we may have to move the wiki to a different system.

I don't think so. Why changing tools again, instead of fixing the "real"
problem (= too few people with approval rights for the change queue)?
By the way, during some update on the Wiki I lost my ChangeQueue privs
too. So, if you could restore those on the way, there'd be one person
more infrequently checking the queue again. ;)

The basic process of only allowing users with a proper login to change
pages is acceptable. We might think about adding a short message to the
Wiki's frontpage, saying that we do it this way...and explaining why.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,