[Scons-users] Fwd: More than one source directory for a single variant directory

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Oct 25 20:23:09 EDT 2013

Greetings,

If I had to guess, you're doing this (variant_dir='bin') to end up with
your binaries all in the same directory.
Better way to do this (to avoid also getting the objects,etc in your bin
dir), is to have separate variant_dir's and then use env.Install() to copy
your binaries from their respective variant_dir's to the bin dir.

-Bill