[Scons-users] ToolsForFools wiki suggestions

Peter Cooner petriborg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 22:16:33 EST 2012

I actually posted it to my Github page -
https://github.com/petriborg/Scons-Protoc

I basically write this from scratch, following the pattern's explained
on the TFF wiki page. I don't mind maintaining this, I frequently use
protobuf for work.

--
Pete
"Yates went on to say that using MS formats left a fresh, minty feeing

perl -lne '(1x$_) !~ /^1?$|^(11+?)\1+$/ && print "$_ is prime"'