[RASEY-DNA] expiration of introductory price on upgrade

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Fri Apr 15 21:09:10 EDT 2011

Hello List,

I hate to pass on rumors, but I haven't had a response from FTDNA,
yet.

Someone on the GENEALOGY-DNA mailing list said she telephoned FTDNA,
and they told her that only the "Facebook" specials will expire
tonight at midnight (CT). The Introductory price for the 68-111
upgrade will continue until further notice. Let's hope that is the
case, so more members can take advantage of the savings.

I'll let you know when I hear back from FTDNA.

Diana