[RASEY-DNA] expiration of introductory price on upgrade

Diana Gale Matthiesen DianaGM at dgmweb.net
Sat Apr 16 07:51:48 EDT 2011

Hello List,

Well, I still haven't heard from FTDNA, but it's 7 a.m. (ET) Saturday
morning, and the Introductory price on the 67-111 upgrade is still on
the Product list, so the rumor must be correct: the price didn't
expire at midnight. I don't know how much longer it will be in
effect, but I hope long enough for more project members to take
advantage of it.

Diana