[IGDA_indies] Start-Up Information

Bounty Hunter bounty_hunter at softhome.net
Tue Aug 23 04:58:59 EDT 2005

El lun, 22-08-2005 a las 21:47, Infinite Possibilities escribió:

> Heh, actually I think, "everything" about covers what I am looking for. ;-)
>
> It just seems that for every step we take forward, we end up taking two
> backward because of our own ignorance of the subject, lol normal
> business stuff I am sure. For instance. We were able to find a couple of
> 3D artists to do the models for us. Unfortunately I was under the
> impression that an Artist draws, but neither one of them could draw. I

Yes, that happens. Usually modellers dont draw and no matter how
detailed you put what you want in words, they wont get it. Thats why you
need a concept artist. Often modellers dont make textures, so you need
somebody to skin the models, and maybe another modeller to animate the
already made models.

--
Roger D. Vargas
Linux user #180787