[IGDA_indies] Artists IDE

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at indiegamedesign.com
Thu Feb 17 16:15:22 EST 2005

> It would be built to interface with different 3d engines...

Which I suppose means that every 3D engine would be required to take
Collada import.  Which means that every 3D engine is going to have to
implement that support.  Which means we're right back where we started,
working on more rudimentary things to get going.  I'd like to see a list
of open source 3D engines that actually support Collada right now.  I
bet there aren't any.

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

"We live in a world of very bright people building
crappy software with total shit for tools and process."
                                - Ed McKenzie

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.