[IGDA_indies] SDL commercial viability

Jeremy Noetzelman jjn at kriln.com
Mon Aug 30 22:46:31 EDT 2004

There are non linking related concerns as well.

In particular, section 6 says you can't use anything LGPL'd with anything
that forbids reverse engineering or other modification 'for the customers
own use'

There is also some dispute whether or not the LGPL requires you to
distribute object files with your release, as it requires that an end user
must be able to re-link with his own version of the LGPL'd code.

YMMV