[IGDA_indies] what are people actually focused on?

C Ratchet zratchet at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 28 17:06:17 EDT 2004

I'm currently focused on open source game and game tool development.
I've actually designed a programming language and I'm administrating
the implementation development ( http://goallang.tk )

Also currently working on learning Python, and using it in many of my
projects. I've also worked with BASIC and Clickteam tools.

My goal is to make tools so that all can easily create games and easily
commercialize them if they wish to.

Ratchet