[IGDA_indies] Greetings and introductions

John Szeder indies@igda.org
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:52:25 -0800

My name is John Szeder and I used to run my own studio doing wireless =
development before starting at Digital Chocolate, working for Trip =
Hawkins as a director of development.
=20
I am interested in helping out with the indie SIG as much as I can =
despite the fact that where I am now indicates I am a shameless sell =
out.
=20
Most of the games that come out of the mainstream game industry are =
boring, and some of the best games I have played in a while have come =
from the indie community.
=20
If there is anything I can do to help foster that culture, at the same =
time learning from the people who create great games like these, I would =
be more than happy to oblige.
=20
Warm regards,
=20