[IGDA_indies] Re: indies digest, Vol 1 #4 - 18 msgs

Trevor Holyoak indies@igda.org
Fri, 09 May 2003 16:52:34 -0600

Oh, I might also mention that the 2 good reaons I have for using a
business account are 1) I can accept checks made out to my business
name, and 2) I can keep the money separate from my family checking account.

- Trevor