[IGDA_indies] Re: indies digest, Vol 1 #4 - 18 msgs

Trevor Holyoak indies@igda.org
Fri, 09 May 2003 16:44:01 -0600

When I set up my business account at my credit union a few years ago, I just had to provide my SSN and my DBA (Doing Business As) certificate (from the state). The DBA stuff was only required because my company name isn't exactly the same as my own name. For taxes, etc., there is always a place for sole proprietorships to put in their SSN for their tax id number.

- Trevor