[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Thu May 19 17:47:25 EDT 2016

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

20 - 22 May: Hamvention (http://hamvention.org/)
  Visit our booth!

  We'll have our own booth at Hamvention this year (North Hall, booth
  #234), and we've invited ShareBrained Technology to join us.  Meet the
  GSG and ShareBrained team and try out HackRF One and the latest
  PortaPack features!

  HackRF Update

  Michael Ossmann will give an update on new developments in the HackRF
  project at the TAPR Digital Forum, Room 1 at 10:50 AM Friday.

30 May - 1 June: Disconnect Camp (http://disconnect.camp/)
  My Ubertooth Year

  Michael Ossmann will share his experiences starting an open source
  hardware company and how decisions made in his first year in business
  have shaped Great Scott Gadgets over five years.

8 - 12 June: ToorCamp (http://toorcamp.toorcon.net/)
  Hacking the CampCopter

  Dominic Spill and Michael Ossmann will describe both wireless hacks
  and firmware modification of a toy quadcopter.

30 July - 4 August: Black Hat USA (https://www.blackhat.com/us-16/)
  Software Defined Radio

  Registration is open for two sessions of Michael Ossmann's two day SDR
  class.

  GreatFET: Making GoodFET Great Again

  Michael Ossmann will demonstrate GreatFET, our latest hardware hacking
  tool and successor to the GoodFET project.

16 September: Great Scott Gadgets Open House

  Join us at our lab in Evergreen, Colorado for an open house on the
  evening of 16 September (coinciding with the GNU Radio Conference).
  Look for details on the GSG web site when the event nears.