[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Thu Jan 21 11:35:40 EST 2016

A note about Troopers:

  Tickets for this excellent conference are going quickly.  It is a
  great opportunity to take my SDR class or Dominic and Mike's Bluetooth
  class in Europe.

  Students: There is an opportunity to attend Troopers for free or at a
  reduced rate!  See: https://www.troopers.de/troopers16/pricing/

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

27-29 January: IT-Defense (https://www.it-defense.de/)
  The NSA Playset: A Year of Toys and Tools

  I'm excited to be back in Germany to reprise my talk reviewing the
  entire suite of tools produced over the first year of the NSA Playset
  project.

14-18 March: Troopers (https://www.troopers.de/)
  Software Defined Radio

  The next chance to take my two day SDR class will be in beautiful
  Heidelberg, Germany.

14-18 March: Troopers (https://www.troopers.de/)
  Rapid Radio Reversing

  I'll give my talk on techniques for reverse engineering digital radio
  systems using a speedy combination of SDR and non-SDR tools.

14-18 March: Troopers (https://www.troopers.de/)
  Bluetooth Security with Ubertooth

  For the first time in Europe, Mike Ryan and Dominic Spill will teach a
  two day class on Bluetooth security featuring Ubertooth One and
  related tools.

31 March - 1 April: Black Hat Asia (https://www.blackhat.com/asia-16/)
  Rapid Radio Reversing

  I'll give my talk on techniques for reverse engineering digital radio
  systems using a speedy combination of SDR and non-SDR tools.

30 July - 4 August: Black Hat USA (https://www.blackhat.com/us-16/)
  Software Defined Radio

  Registration is now open for two sessions of my two day class.