[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Tue Jun 14 18:51:10 EDT 2016

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

1 July: MOSEC (http://en.mosec.org/)
  Rapid Radio Reversing

  Michael Ossmann will give his talk on techniques for reverse
  engineering digital radio systems using a speedy combination of SDR
  and non-SDR tools.

30 July - 4 August: Black Hat USA (https://www.blackhat.com/us-16/)
  Software Defined Radio

  Two sessions of Michael Ossmann's two day SDR class have sold out.

  GreatFET: Making GoodFET Great Again

  Michael Ossmann will demonstrate GreatFET, our latest hardware hacking
  tool and successor to the GoodFET project.

16 September: Great Scott Gadgets Open House

  Join us at our lab in Evergreen, Colorado for an open house on the
  evening of 16 September (coinciding with the GNU Radio Conference).
  Look for details on the GSG web site when the event nears.

12 - 16 October: ToorCon San Diego (http://sandiego.toorcon.net/)
  Software Defined Radio

  Registration will open in August for Michael Ossmann's two day SDR
  class.

1 - 4 November: Black Hat USA (https://www.blackhat.com/eu-16/)
  Software Defined Radio

  Registration is open for Michael Ossmann's two day SDR class.