[GSG-announce] upcoming events

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Tue Jan 5 16:03:55 EST 2016

upcoming Great Scott Gadgets events:

15-17 January 2016: ShmooCon Firetalks (http://shmoocon.org/firetalks/)
  GreatFET, a Preview

  If you are going to ShmooCon, you won't want to miss my quick
  introduction to the GreatFET project.

27-29 January: IT-Defense (https://www.it-defense.de/)
  The NSA Playset: A Year of Toys and Tools

  I'm excited to be back in Germany to reprise my talk reviewing the
  entire suite of tools produced over the first year of the NSA Playset
  project.

14-18 March: Troopers (https://www.troopers.de/)
  Software Defined Radio

  The next chance to take my two day SDR class will be in beautiful
  Heidelberg, Germany.  Don't miss this excellent conference!

14-18 March: Troopers (https://www.troopers.de/)
  Rapid Radio Reversing

  I'll give my talk on techniques for reverse engineering digital radio
  systems using a speedy combination of SDR and non-SDR tools.

14-18 March: Troopers (https://www.troopers.de/)
  Bluetooth Security with Ubertooth

  For the first time in Europe, Mike Ryan and Dominic Spill will teach a
  two day class on Bluetooth security featuring Ubertooth One and
  related tools.

31 March - 1 April 2016: Black Hat Asia (https://www.blackhat.com/asia-16/)