[kj] Buh Bye, Pledge Music

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:57:10 EDT 2019

I think everyone saw this coming. I for one was always miffed that it worked. Clearly, in the end, it didn’t.
Now with that being said I’m not 100% convinced that ripping people off was the intent all along. If it was NOT meant as a pyramid scheme (for lack of a better resemblance) I think it got to big to quick. They probably should have limited the number of acts they could do at one time.
Oh well. Never got my Bad News collection.
I know that prof. Atkins was a staunch supporter which seems to fall online with his Invisible Records business model but I don’t care at this point.

Chris
In transit back to Detroit from NYC