[kj] Buh Bye, Pledge Music

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Jul 29 15:24:23 EDT 2019

I don't think the intent was screwing bands and their fans when Pledge started out and indeed through their first few years of business.  My understanding is that when one of the founders left the company and new , more "business savvy" suits replaced him, that's when things started going downhill.  I think Pledge even brought this guy back at the beginning of this year to try and salvage the mess but no luck.

What sounds pretty fucked for some bands is apparently Pledge has physical product warehoused that is now stuck in the bankruptcy proceedings.