[kj] KJ and the Lucis Trust

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:56:00 EST 2019

Twice, I've seen Jaz mention them in recent months.

https://pairlist4.pair.net/pipermail/gathering/2018-October/127682.html
>From Jaz's Faecesbook post...

*"Thanks to all the good people at Pledge, the generosity of St Petersburg
Philharmonic (and the Russian Ministry of Culture), the love of the Lucis
Trust, which has changed my life, and finally and most significantly, this
project was saved by the hard work of Carla Potter."*

https://www.facebook.com/JazColemanOfficial/posts/2177703322248124

And most recently in an interview with SonicAbuse:
https://pairlist4.pair.net/pipermail/gathering/2018-December/127840.html

*"Jaz: I work for the UN.

SonicAbuse: In what role?

Jaz: Spiritually – I work with the Lucis Trust
<https://www.lucistrust.org/>. I’ve just done the music for the UN –
the ceremonial music."*

It was a long interview so easy missed here is the link
http://www.sonicabuse.com/2018/12/killing-joke-speak-to-sonicabuse/