[kj] (OT) Don't-let-The-Gathering-die! Emergency Poll

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:26:49 EST 2018

1. Have you ever seen a ghost? NO

2. Have you ever seen a Bigfoot? Had a mate with massive feet once.  We called him Flipper

3. What is your favourite cheese? Jarlsberg

4. Who is your favourite historical character?  Vlad the Impaler

5. What is love anyway? Running accross Paris in a big coat
Subsidiary question: Does anybody love anybody anyway? Whoa-O whoa-0 wa wa whoa-o eeeeeeee

6. Would you rather be a cow or a badger? Cows have it pretty cushy I guess (obviously not the industrial farmed ones, the Swiss type ones)

7. Have you ever tried to communicate with the dead?  Regularly in my local pub

8. If you had to marry a Muppet – if you had to – which Muppet would you marry?  The Blonde hippy (Kim Gordon type) one in the band

9. Have you ever had a near death experience? Yep, several

10. If you got on Dragon’s Den, what product would you pitch? The Blameless Certificate

11. What’s the worst experience you’ve ever had in a hotel? Been chucked out of a few

12. Which celebrity would you like to stroke your hair as you die? Jennefer Connelly

13. What is your most mundane encounter with a celebrity? Had a curry with Cecil Parkinson once (true).  Bored me shitless

14. Does sex with a robot count as cheating on your partner?  Depends if you get it pregnant

15. What song would you like to replace your national anthem? Waxie's Dargle by The Pogues

16. If you could jump into a pool of something, what would it be?  Childrens tears

17. If you could communicate with one animal, which animal would you communicate with and what would you ask them? Great White Shark "Is it fun?"

18. How did the murder of Thomas A Beckett affect Anglo-Papal relations in the 12th Century? Doubt it helped

19. Do you know the way to San Jose? Put a hundred down and buy a car

20. Have things turned out like you expected them to? Didn't have any expectation to be honest

BONUS QUESTION: How would you escape from a Nazi prisoner of war camp?  Shoot my way out killing all Nazi's in the process :)