[kj] (OT) Don't-let-The-Gathering-die! Emergency Poll

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 17:58:25 EST 2018

1. Have you ever seen a ghost?

No, but used to get sleep paralysis which sometimes felt like a
ghost/entity was there

2. Have you ever seen a Bigfoot?

No

3. What is your favourite cheese?

Tough question, maybe blue..

4. Who is your favourite historical character?

Noddy

5. What is love anyway?
Subsidiary question: Does anybody love anybody anyway?

The natural inbetween. Most people only have selfish superficial attachment

6. Would you rather be a cow or a badger?

Badger

7. Have you ever tried to communicate
with the dead?

Once aged about 12.

8. If you had to marry a Muppet – if you had to –
which Muppet would you marry?

One of the lesser known bit player muppets

9. Have you ever had a near death experience?

Yes

10. If you got on Dragon’s Den, what product
would you pitch?

An ear hygiene device

11. What’s the worst experience you’ve ever had
in a hotel?

Paying

12. Which celebrity would you like to stroke your
hair as you die?

Drew Barrymore

13. What is your most mundane encounter with a
celebrity?

Chat with Tim Balme (brain dead actor)
outside a fish n chip shop.. can't even remember what was said

14. Does sex with a robot count as cheating
on your partner?

Depends on your emotional attachment

15. What song would you like to replace your
national anthem?

The Swingers, Counting The Beat

16. If you could jump into a pool of something,
what would it be?

Japanese schoolgirls

17. If you could communicate with one animal,
which animal would you communicate with
and what would you ask them?

Whales.  Their collective history of the earth

18. How did the murder of Thomas A Beckett
affect Anglo-Papal relations in the 12th
Century?

Mountain out of a molehill

19. Do you know the way to San Jose?

Don't need to, my phone does ;)

20. Have things turned out like you expected
them to?

Fuck no.

BONUS QUESTION: How would you escape from a Nazi prisoner of
war camp?

One of my grandfather's escaped three times, if I had the luck to make it
out just once, it'd probably be very quietly and very slowly.   afterall,
Stealth is my middle name.......