[kj] (OT) Favourite Bands/Albums

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 20:12:17 EDT 2017

Late to the party but last to leave! (as usual..)
Killing Joke - Fire DancesEcho & The Bunnmen - Porcupine The Cure - PornographyThe Smiths - Meat is MurderHTRK - Marry Me TonightBurial - UntrueFever Ray - Fever RayTobacco - Ultima II MassageMy Bloody Valentine - LovelessLove - Forever Changes
And there ya have it

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad