[kj] (OT) Favourite Bands/Albums

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 05:01:14 EDT 2017

Interesting.  Definitely would have been times in my life when Machine Gun Etiquette and/or the Black Album would have featured, and also Primal Scream (but would have been XTRMNTR).

Seeing the Primals at Reading in 2000 was one of my top gigs.  Saw them there again in 2002 or 2003 and they were a pale shadow of their former selves.  Too many drugs or too much ego or possibly both.